Sunday, July 19, 2009

How can you (the pinoy) accept credit cards online?

Jomar's Offer

One of the biggest problem for Pinoy Online Sellers is accepting credit card payments. Most of the options out there involve shelling out a minimum of P 5000 plus submitting incorporation papers to big companies. In the last few months, I've been heavily researching a way to fix this so I can offer the solution to all who want it -- Pinoys who want to sell in the internet.

So I need your help, please take a look at this site http://www.ultradust.com. I'm created a sales letter there and surrounded by RED TEXT is a small button that will (or may) allow you to purchase the item (Web Traffic Power Guides) using only a credit card - NOT PAYPAL.

It looks like this :
Use your credit card to purchase below:
(Button that says "Buy from 2CO")
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Jomar Hilario.

To help me see if it works, please go to http://www.ultradust.com click on the "Buy from 2CO" and TELL ME the following:
1. Your country where you are clicking it from
2. The currency and amount displayed in the screen that appears.
3. It would help if you can send me a PRINT SCREEN of your image.
(Windows: Press printscreen on your keyboard,Open WORD, Press Control-V, Save it, Send/Attach the word file and send it to me)
(Mac: Press Command/Shift 4, open Pages, press Command-V, Save it, Attach the word file to an email and send it to me)

You should be seeing USD 33.95 as the price of the item. You may purchase it if you find it useful for your promotion tasks but that's optional, the important thing is that I see the CURRENCY being displayed to you after your press the (Buy From 2CO) button. If you can't find the button, please go to the very BOTTOM of the screen at http://www.ultradust.com.

Once I get the solution to this problem, it's going to be the start of an even more remarkable life for all of us!

Thank you so much for helping, this may not be the last time I ask your help. We need to solve this.

Jomar Hilario

P.S. Go to http://www.ultradust.com web page, click on "Buy from 2CO", email me the currency and amount that you see. Thanks!

No comments: